Learn what it takes to build a Self-Managed Work team and how to benefit from…
42law has long been known as the most innovative firm among its peers.
In 2017, we kicked of our ventures in software development. Initially, we failed at everything – from recruiting to workflows, from delivering anything usable to economically managing our shenanigans.
Fast forward to 2023, we have launched three SaaS products and have more great things in the pipeline:
- Our web platform www.42migration.com automates the process of applying for residence permits, transforming a complex, annoying process into a smooth, enjoyable ride. Clients are happier, prices are lower and we’re already going strong in Austria and Germany.
- Through www.42escrow.com, we’re the only legal professionals offering source code escrow the modern way. We hook ourselves up to code repositories, get a daily copy and ensure that beneficiaries’ and depositors’ interests are protected. Lowest price, best user experience, unparalleled trust.
- At www.allactivity.com, we help people boost their productivity and become happier & healthier at work. Our SaaS-platform makes workflows transparent and gives users tailor-made, AI-generated recommendations to improve their days. With our 100% GDPR-compliant task mining solution, we are revolutionizing the science of productivity and lifestyle design – every day.
These days, we regularly host webinars for other law firms, teaching large and small legal teams about the latest tech tools to elevate their practice.
What defines us is a special mix that we can best summarize by, uhm, a bullet point-list:
- We’ve been paperless since 2008.
- We were remote-first long before Covid-19.
- We are working exclusively in the cloud.
- We embrace efficiency in Everything. We. Do.
- We constantly experiment with, and are unafraid of, new software.
- We use video to learn and teach – within the team, and with our clients.
- Each team member has access to unusual software tools not normally found in law firms.
- We love shortcuts.